A guide to Gannon's Easter break hours and operations schedule
Posted: April 12, 2022
A reminder to our campus communities:
There will be no classes April 14-19 in observation of the Easter holiday. Residence halls and dining will re-open and employees will return to work on April 19. Classes will resume April 20.
Below are adjusted hours and operations on behalf of our Ruskin campus and various Erie campus departments for those who will remain on campus or might need access to campus resources during this time.
Please continue to monitor your email and update.gannon.edu for any additional information that may be shared. As always, if you have a question or a comment, you can submit it at https://www.gannon.edu/Questions-or-Comments/.
The Ruskin campus and Fitness Center will be closed for the Easter break, April 14-18. The campus and Fitness Center will be open from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. on April 19. There will be no classes.
ACADEMIC BUILDINGS, ERIE
Academic buildings will be locked April 14-18 and will re-open on April 19. There will be no classes.
The Bookstore will be closed April 14-18, returning to regular hours (from 7:45 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.) on April 19. The Gannon Bookstore website is always available at Gannonshop.com.
CAMPUS MISSION & MINISTRY
The Mission and Ministry Office will be closed for the Easter holiday April 14-18. The office will resume regular hours on April 19. Regular hours are 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (closed from noon to 1 p.m.).
Mary, Seat of Wisdom Chapel (520 Peach St.)
- April 10 Palm Sunday Masses – 10 a.m. and 8 p.m.
- April 11-13 Daily Mass - 11:15 a.m. on Mon. and Wed.; 11:05 a.m. on Tuesday
- No Masses on Holy Thursday, Good Friday, Holy Saturday or Easter Sunday
- April 18 (Easter Monday) 6:00 p.m. Mass for Monday Within the Octave of Easter on the One-Year Anniversary of the Dedication of Mary, Seat of Wisdom Chapel
- April 19 No Mass
- Regular daily Mass schedule resumes at 11:15 a.m. on April 20.
The Fresh Cafe will be closed April 14-19 and will resume normal business hours on April 20.
GANNON PRESS & MAILROOM
The Gannon Press and Mailroom will be open normal business hours April 11-13. Please ensure all mail is delivered to the mailroom by noon on April 13 to allow for processing. We’ll be closed April 14 and reopen April 19. For any additional questions or to make arrangements for special shipments, please email Matt Blumer at Blumer002@gannon.edu, prior to close of business on April 12.
HEALTH AND COUNSELING CENTER
The Health and Counseling Center will be closed during Easter break. You can use the following resources during this time:
Medical emergencies: Go directly to a local ER or urgent care.
Non-urgent medical concerns: Free 24/7 care is available to students from anywhere via the telehealth app. Click here to be seen now https://timely.md/GU24/7care.
Mental health emergencies: Contact Crisis Services at (814) 456-2014 or go directly to the ER.
Non-urgent mental health concerns: Email firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be contacted when the Counseling Center reopens, or immediately connect with a therapist via the TimelyCare app/website at www.timelycare.com/gannon.
ITS HELP DESK
The ITS Help Desk will have technicians available in the Palumbo Center office for walk-in, phone, ticketing and Zoom support requests between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. on April 11-13. The Nash Library Technology Support Center will be closed during Easter break. Telephone support is available at any time using the number 814-871-7501.
The Knight Club will be closed April 13-19 and will resume normal business hours on April 20.
KNIGHT WATCH VAN
Students may request transportation services from the Knight Watch van until 1 a.m. on April 13. It will resume operation at 7 p.m. on April 19.
- Beyer Hall – Will close at 1:45 p.m. on April 13 and reopen for dinner at 4:30 p.m. on April 19. Regular hours of operation resume on April 20.
- Doc’s Landing – Will close at 4 p.m. on April 13 and reopen April 19 from 7:15 a.m to 2 p.m. Regular hours of operation resume April 20.
- Chick-fil-A – Will close at 4 p.m. on April 13 and reopen April 19 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Regular hours of operation resume on April 20.
- InterMetzo – Will close at 2 p.m. on April 13 and regular hours of operation resume on April 20.
- Urban Brew – Will close at 2 p.m. on April 13 and regular hours of operation resume on April 20.
NASH LIBRARY & STUDENT LEARNING COMMONS
Adjusted hours over Easter break are as follows. Further information along with any updates will be posted on the library’s homepage.
- April 13 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- April 14-18 CLOSED
- April 19 8 a.m. – 12 a.m.
RECREATION AND WELLNESS CENTER
Adjusted hours over spring break are as follows. Normal operating hours will resume on April 20. Pool hours are posted separately within the facility, and any updates will be posted on Instagram @gannon.rwc.
- April 13-14 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- April 15-16 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- April 17 CLOSED
- April 18 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- April 19 6 a.m. – 11:30 p.m.
Residence Halls close at 5 p.m. on April 13 and reopen at 8 a.m. on April 19.
The Office of Residence Life will be closed during spring break. On-call support is available for residential students by calling (814) 871-7000 and asking for the resident director on call.
STORE U-KNIGHTED PANTRY
The Store U-Knighted Pantry is available for any and all students. To access the Pantry, please email email@example.com to setup an appointment.
STUDENT SUCCESS CENTER
The Student Success Center will be closed from April 14-18. Normal hours of operation will resume on April 19. To schedule an appointment please email:
- Academic Advising firstname.lastname@example.org
- Career Exploration & Development email@example.com
- Learning Abroad & International Academic Programs firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office of Disability Services email@example.com
- Student Support Services TRIO firstname.lastname@example.org
WALDRON CAMPUS CENTER
Adjusted hours for the Easter break are as follows:
- April 13 7 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- April 14-18 CLOSED
- April 19 RESUME REGULAR HOURS (7 a.m. – 11 p.m.)