- Show Us Your Card - 1st/2nd Dose
- Show Us Your Card - Booster
- Vaccine Finder - Pennsylvania
- Vaccine Finder - Florida
- COVID Vaccine Side Effects and Reporting
Health and Wellness Center
8:00 AM - Noon, 1:00 PM - 4:30 PM
View Gannon's Covid Activity Dashboard reflecting results from individuals who have been working, living or studying on campus.
Submit questions or comments regarding COVID-19 and the Gannon University community.
- A guide to Gannon's Easter break hours and operations schedule
- Surveillance testing program suspended, effective immediately
- On-campus vaccine, booster clinic planned for Friday, March 11
- A guide to Gannon's spring break hours and operations schedule
- Masks now optional indoors on Gannon’s campuses
Spring 2022 Academic Schedule
January 3: Last Day to confirm enrollment with the Cashier's Office for fall without a late fee
- January 10: Online classes and Jameson School of Nursing classes start
January 16: Residence halls open at 8am. Dining hall opens at 4:30pm
January 17-21: 100% tuition and fee refund for dropped courses. This includes 7 week, 9 week, and 14 week courses. No refund for 7 week or 9 week courses after January 14
- January 18: First day of classes
January 19: Students who have not confirmed their enrollment by 4:30pm will have their registrations deleted. In order to re-register, the student must have written permission from the instructor and a $100 late fee will be charged.
January 21: Last day to add/drop courses without advisor's written approval. Last day to add courses without instructor's written approval.
- January 22-28: 60% tuition refund for dropped courses. 0% fee refund.
January 28: Last day dropped courses are removed from transcript. Last day to add full-semester courses (with instructor written approval.)
January 31 - February 4: 40% tuition refund for dropped courses. 0% fee refund. No tuition refund after February 4
February 14: Freshmen grades are due in the Registrar's Office by 4:00pm.
February 25: Residence halls close at 5:00pm. Dining hall closes at 1:45pm.
February 27 - March 6: Spring break - no classes.
March 6: Residence halls open at 8:00am. Dining hall opens at 4:30pm.
March 7: Classes resume. Mid-semester grades due in the Registrar's Office by 4:00pm.
March 21: Last day to: a) withdraw from a course; b) elect pass-fail; c) revert to a letter grade for courses being taken pass-fail. Consult the Dean regarding pass-fail. If the dates of a course are different from the regular semester dates, the student can withdraw from a course before 60% of the course is complete.
March 30: Advising day -no classes from 8:00am to 4:30pm. Evening classes 4:30pm or later will be held.
March 31: Registration for next semester starts.
April 13: Residence halls close at 5:00pm. Dining hall closes at 1:45pm.
April 14-19: Easter vacation - no classes.
April 19: Residence halls open at 8:00am. Dining hall opens at 4:30pm.
April 20: Classes resume.
May 2-6: Finals exam week.
- May 6: Residence halls close at 5:00pm. Dining hall closes at 1:45pm.
May 7: Commencement ceremony
May 12: Final grades are due in the Registrar's Office by 4:00pm.
Courses with start dates different from the regular semester start dates may have different dates than those listed above.