- Show Us Your Card - 1st/2nd Dose
- Show Us Your Card - Booster
- Vaccine Finder - Pennsylvania
- Vaccine Finder - Florida
- COVID Vaccine Side Effects and Reporting
Health and Wellness Center
8:00 AM - Noon, 1:00 PM - 4:30 PM
View Gannon's Covid Activity Dashboard reflecting results from individuals who have been working, living or studying on campus.
Submit questions or comments regarding COVID-19 and the Gannon University community.
- Flu vaccine & COVID vaccine clinic on campus Friday, Dec. 2
- Campus, classes to start as usual today; add travel time if commuting
- Weather Update: Classes to be remote Thursday, but campus will remain open
- Weather Update: State of Emergency declared for much of Florida
- Prayer service, additional counselors planned for Monday
Fall 2022 Academic Schedule
- August 17: Last Day to confirm enrollment with the Cashier's Office for fall without a late fee
- August 19: First-Year Student Move-In Day
- August 21: Upperclassman Move-In Day
- August 24: First day of the semester.
- August 24-31: 100% tuition and fee refund for dropped courses. This includes 7 week, 9 week, and 14 week courses. No refund for 7 week or 9 week courses after Aug 31.
- August 30: Last day to add/drop courses without advisor's written approval. Last day to add courses without instructor's written approval. Students who have not confirmed their enrollment by 4:30pm will have their registrations deleted. In order to re-register, the student must have written permission from the instructor and a $100 late fee will be charged.
- September 1-4: 80% tuition refund for dropped courses. 0% fee refund.
- September 5: Labor Day - no classes.
- September 5-11: 60% tuition refund for dropped courses. 0% fee refund.
- September 6: Last day dropped courses are removed from transcript. Last day to add full-semester courses (with instructor written approval.)
- September 12-16: 40% tuition refund for dropped courses. 0% fee refund. No tuition refund after September 16.
- September 20: 4-Week grades are due in the Registrar's Office by 4:00pm.
- October 11: Residence halls close at 5:00pm. Dining hall closes at 1:45pm.
- October 12-16: Fall break - no classes.
- October 16: Residence halls open at 8:00am. Dining hall opens at 4:30pm.
- October 17: Classes resume. Mid-semester grades due in the Registrar's Office by 4:00pm.
- October 31: Last day to: a) withdraw from a course; b) elect pass-fail; c) revert to a letter grade for courses being taken pass-fail. Consult the Dean regarding pass-fail. If the dates of a course are different from the regular semester dates, the student can withdraw from a course before 60% of the course is complete.
- November 8: Advising day - no classes from 8:00am to 4:30pm. Evening classes 4:30pm or later will be held.
- November 9: Registration for next semester starts.
- November 22: Residence halls close at 5:00pm. Dining hall closes at 1:45pm.
- November 23-27: Thanksgiving vacation - no classes.
- November 27: Residence halls open at 8:00am. Dining hall opens at 4:30pm.
- November 28: Classes resume.
- December 11: Commencement ceremony.
- December 12-16: Final exam week.
- December 16: Residence halls close at 5:00pm. Dining hall closes at 1:45pm.
- December 18: Final grades are due in the Registrar's Office by 4:00pm.
Courses with start dates different from the regular semester start dates may have different dates than those listed above.